Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Went home to Iceland for a bit

I had to go home to Iceland for a while.(family reasons)  I'll be back in the UK in the beginning of December. It's always good to go home though, see my family, hug my dog and take a look at the beautiful scenery that we Icelandairs take far too often for granted. It's clear that winter is here in Iceland, the sky is thick with clouds, it's chilly and the beautiful mountains are shrouded in mist. This will actually be a great time to use the chance and take some reference photos for my school project, which I had to halt a bit while I'm here.

 I realised that I wish I didn't have to work over the summer, or need money at all, I just want to take a backpack, a tent and my sketchbook and colours and walk through the wilderness of Iceland this summer and just draw all day. It would be wonderful. Maybe if I'm lucky I can take a few weeks off and do that. Well if it won't rain all summer like the last couple of summers, that would be great.

When I get back to school I'll have to get busy to catch up all my homework. I'll have to hog the cintiq tablet at school then. Also I want to do some screenprinting if I have the time. I love printing like that, it's so much fun. They have a really good printing studio at the school and many other printing mediums I haven't tried becore. It should be a treat.

Here are just a few sketches from my other projects that I didn't chooce as my main, but I think I'll do some of the pictures anyhow.






No comments:

Post a Comment