Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

How does digital painting work again?

I have been getting a litte nervous about starting painting my project images. I have always been self learned in digital arts and was quite comfortable with it a few years back but put it to a rest while I was learning Illustration since the focus there was only traditional methots. So now I have been trying to make little sketches when I have time where I'm trying to find my style and method again in the digital arts. It's hard going back when you have been working with only watercolour and coloured pencils for 2 years, basicly. But I think the sketches are helping me, I feel like I'm getting the feel of this again and getting at a least a little bit more comfortable. The other problem is of course that I am very used to using lineart in my images and I decided that I would not do that for this project, so yeah I hope I'll get there in the end.

Couple of my evening sketches: 





No comments:

Post a Comment