Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Looks like I'm blogging again.

Well then. Since I never seem to keep to one website I have gone back to this one. 
I have mostly been using Tumblr for blogging but I don't feel like writing much there, so I though I would reopen this blog. 

For those that might come across this and don't know me, well then I'm an artist, probably an illustrator and am from Iceland. At the moment however I'm located in the UK and am studying digital painting for a year. 

I have no idea where I will be in a year from now. I know I want to start working, I want to get some experience. I'm really interested in concept art and illustration for games and movies but on the other hand I also love classical illustrations for books, card games, book covers and more. (and comics, but they are a pain to draw for long) 

So yeah, you can expect me to post work in progress here from school and personal project and probably some birds and silly stuff in between. 

Just to get things started, here are rough sketches for some of my digital paintings I'll be doing at uni. 



No comments:

Post a Comment