Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Music I like to listen to while drawing.

Wanted to share some of the instrumental music I love listening to while I'm drawing. 

I'll start with my Lord of the Rings favourites, I used to listen to all the albums while I was drawing but now there are just a few "best of" songs in my drawing playlist. 


 Evenstar, Twilight and Shadow, Isengard Unleashed and The White Rider (there are a few more but these are my uppmost favourites. LotR's music if of course composed of the brilliant Howard Shore. 

Evenstar                                                                  Twilight and Shadow


Isendgard Unleashed                                                  The White Rider
 



 And then some random other instrumental songs I love. 

Nara by Posthumus. 
 

Requiem for a Tower by Corner Stone Cues           And the original (I think) version of this
                                                                          song, Lux Aeterna by Clint Manshell.

 

Baba Yetu, done for Civilazaton but by Christopher Tin. 
 


Main Title by Ramin Djawadi, or better know as Game of Thrones intro.



and finally for now, not an instrumental song but I find it very inspirational,
Everybode wants to rule the world by Lorde.

I hope my blog won't crash with all these videos... 

Until later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment