Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

New Designers 2015

The New Designers show in London was quite the experience. Taking part in it was so amazing. The show itself is so big and interesting, I met a lot of interesting artists, was amazed by some of them. I would love to do this again, but this only makes me more sure that I am going to apply for art shows and cons in the future. 

The only thing I thought was a bad dissapointing is that the majority of the art based students are grapics and illustrations. I wish there had been more game, digital and animation student there, but I guess in the end this is a design show, and at the moment games and animation do not seem to have a big place at this show. 

But I had a great time, only wished it had lasted longer. Sadly I was not swept away by some amazing employer, haha, but hopefully I will have something to do in the future :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment