Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sick time

I have been so lucky for the past week to be spending time mostly in my bed with a bad cold. Which is fine for maybe one day. But then it get's soooo boooring. And when I'm sick like this I can't really focus on drawing :( I have mostly been watching Netflix and doing some crochets just to kill the time. 

But I'm starting to feel a bit better so I can hopefully soon shift my focus back on my final project. Sadly I'm getting kind of bored with it and there is still a lot of work to be done. I'll have to work really hard next week to make up for lost time! With the help of magical easter egg chocolates! 
 
It is strange that there is so little left of this semester. I feel like I came to Carlisle just a little while ago for the first time.

But here are a few WIP's from my final project, it's a bit further along now but I can't be bothered to save new jpg's. A few people will be chosen from my uni to go to London's New Designer Show in July. I really hope I will be one of the lucky ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment